Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hips dont lie...

Well that's it...I need a new pelvis.


I am already over the pain and I know it gets worse.  I am actually a bit scared.  The belt helps a bit, defiantly better then nothing for sure.  But its the throbbing constant pain in my right hip and the constant 'click' when I move a certain way.  I am actually researching on if it would be wise for me to have a Cesarean instead of a natural birth.  Ideally I would love too give birth, I love this part..but I don't want it to cripple me for the rest of my life either.  That is the reality right now, it happens.  Im also worried that I may end up on crutches or bed rest later on...what happens to my family, who looks after them??

I have to keep reminding myself to 'Slow down' and 'take it easy' and to 'not overdo it'  uhhh duh...I have 3 kids (one a crazy, sometimes stroppy 3 year old) and many dogs...wth?? sigh.

I guess I am frustrated as well right now, with my body for being so annoying...prepare for more whinging about it as this blog grows...sorry,.lol

Pam and I have decided to get an  Amniocentesis. After back and forth with the Drs seems my scores have become even more risky. I'm not too excited about it but whatever.  Is not my baby.

I feel like a bit of a science experiment right now.  

Just so everyone is clear:

Surrogacy is AULTERISTIC in Australia - I am not paid any 

money.  My bills are covered and that it it.



1 comment:

  1. Even if you were being compensated, this sucks! Does the hip thing ever resolve during pregnancy or are you in it for the long haul?

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: