Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scammer for surrogates in Melbourne

WTF??!!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/dr-ageless-switches-to-surrogacy-service-20130223-2eyog.html

What is wrong with Australia that we have to be so backward with Surrogacy that so many people are so desperate to have babies they rush off and spend thousands and thousands to these unscrupulous people.  These people don't care about babies or anything but money.  Its a business factor, thats all.

So so sad and disheartening.  Makes me pretty angry.

Well the weather was much better today thank goodness!  Still I am pretty flat...

So as to a belly...um, well yes, sadly I have no stomach muscles after my last few big, massive babies so now sadly I have no waist anymore..lol..Its a bit frustrating to go through my wardrobe to try to find a show suit to wear to show the dogs in that zips up..bah humbug!!  As to boobs...well...you can see me coming a mile away..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: