Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moomba Festival and Blood tests~

10 week blood testing today.  J looked after Ayla while P and I went to the Dr's and had the blood drawn..We have pretty much also decided on Knox Private as the hospital to go to as well now...I am a little relieved as its nice and close to us :)



Went to Moomba with kids and Hubby on the weekend, was hot but really nice.  Kids had fun and the fireworks wore worth the heat!

The heat has been record breaking here, 8 days over 32 Degrees (Celsius) in a row.  It is really starting to knock me around, but I guess its the same for most.   Glad we have air conditioning (which we didn't last year..yeah nuts right??!)

Nausea seems to be slightly decreasing, smells still put me right off though.

12 Week ultrasound in a fortnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: