Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2nd Trimester!!







So, According to the Ultrasound we are in the Second trimester now (12 weeks and 3 days) Whoo hoo!

Today we got these awesome pics of little peanut :)  There was a bit of a muck up as my referral hadn't been faxed through so we had to wait an extra hour and a bit before the actual ultrasound..which for 3 year old Ayla was a great trial...sigh...

But we went downstairs and had her nails painte..blue of all colours!
 
 
Everything looked great and Peanut even waved a little.  I think they (IPs) were amazed over the change in peanut and that he/she had a profile now and fingers and toes!   I love the fact that it looks like a real baby now and not shrimp. ;)
 
So the place just rang me and it looks like from my bloods and nucal screening test (from the ultrasound) we are cutting it fine for the Downs Syndrome (and Ive nothing against Downs babies/kids, they are gorgeous)
 
So apparently there is a new rather expensive test that is done out of the USA which can give you results that are 99% accurate and avoid the risk of doing an amniocentesis.  I'm pretty sure my IM will have me do this test (bloods)  waiting to hear from her for when..
 
We are finally getting around to looking at hospitals next week.  Really slow off the mark...lol
 
So a few weeks ago my right hip started really hurting getting worse and worse every day..couldn't bear it any longer so booked into the Chiropractor.  I was correct in guessing the SPD was coming back..I now have a support that literally binds my pelvis together!  Ohh and the dreaded clicking is back now too...
 
Otherwise all is well and fine in Surrobubba and Tummy Mummy land!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: