Pageviews last month

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 6 already..

Ok here we are at week 6...cravings, mmm potatoes still, healthy salads and foods.  Totally gone of sweet stuff which was my poison, so that's great for my waist I guess!

I feel extremely tired ALL the time..I forgot how wiped out you feel.  When Miss 3 is down for her nap I usually get some shut I too, but have to set my alarm in case she sleeps late and I do to and the boys don't get picked up on time!!  That would be bad...

Very slight nausea still, comes in waves..

Otherwise things are ticking along very well and so far I am enjoying the ride.  IM and IF are still in the land of OMG, I think it will be more real for them both when they see that wee heartbeat on the screen next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: