Pageviews last month

Monday, February 18, 2013

Genea IVF World First?

Dating scan tomorrow!!  Sorry for the lax updating...but really there has been nothing to update! lol 

So it looks like this lucky embryo embryo #9 was part of the guinea pig trial by Genea as to the solution they use to soak the little embryos.  IM rang me and was telling me all about it and said she didn't think much off it until she saw the article!

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Health/2013/02/10/IVF_breakthrough_boosts_pregnency_chance_844213.html

Feeling much more off now...smells putting me right off and a constant ill feeling.  Joy.  It actually feels very similar to my last pregnancy.  My joints have all loosened too and my hips are already playing up a bit, so will have to watch that a bit in things that I do.  I suffered from Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction with my last...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction  

I actually didnt think Id have to worry about it this early on though, mmmm..oh well.  

I had to remind IM that it was IF baby too and he should be at the ultrasound when she suggested that he could mind my kids while we went, lol!!  Cant wait to see their faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: