Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 2, 2013

The beginning...

So I have begun walking and walking and walking.  All these carbs are so not going to be great for me..I am already the heaviest I have been NOT pregnant, so Lordy help me at the end of this pregnancy!!  Oh well, that's life.

I still have to keep minding myself that I am now pregnant with this beautiful embryo and how amazing it all it.  The process goes through my mind quite often and I am still totally amazed by it all. 

Apart from terribly attractive bloating (not!) and wanting to eat piles of potatoes in any form, so far I haven't really noticed anything different.  I am expecting M/s to kick in around weeks 7/8...maybe as that's when it reared its ugly head in my other pregnancies.  I am prone to hormonal migraines to during first trimester and I can't take my regular migraine drugs while pregnant so fingers crossed my body adjusts and doesn't cop them....





Missy the wonder dog...my Brittany Is my pregnancy sniffer dog...with my other pregnancies even before I knew she would and she would be like glue and drive me nuts!!  This pregnancy was no different, only I had forgotten what she was like and had told Andrew (DH) one night in my 2WW that she was driving me bonkers by rolling me abounds and staring at me..laying on top of me and even when I had a bath had to lie on the bath at watching me!!  (Missy is 11 this year and unless food is involved she is found on our bed asleep 90% of the time!). Andrew reminded me she was our very own 'bun in the oven' sniffer dog!!  Hey maybe I could rent her out to 2 WWaiters?!! Lol!  She has since settled down, but still likes to make sure if where I am most of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: