Pageviews last month

Monday, February 25, 2013

Insert Roll Eyes here.....

..and another reason why I don't bother with baby forums...people are so darn sensitive and take anything said the wrong way..omg...guess I should not state pure fact next time cause people get their knickers in a wad.  Sorry but "baby bumps" at this stage are not "baby" they are fat, gas and bloating...and the baby has not yet even RISEN into the abdomen part of the Uterus at 5 weeks.   Ok, sometimes I forget a lot of these are first/second time mums and its all so very exciting, but I am just  a blunt person, my bad.  Whateves..

Feeling very average.

Hubby working all hours so barely see him.  Kids taking advantage of me feeling ill.  Oldest playing up in school.  Youngest has become more demanding if thats even possible.  Finding it hard to function on a normal level right now.  Feeling frustrated, annoyed, sick, tired and pissed off with everyone.

Guess Im somewhere around 8 weeks, don't care at the moment.  

On nice note Pam and John bought around a casserole which was lovely on the weekend.  

Sorry for the grumpy post, but Im sure there will be more to come.

Not taking grooming clients anymore, its too much with my lot to keep on top of too.  Too tired.

Oh and also I still need to figure out how to put photos on my Mac and onto here...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: