Pageviews last month

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Progesterone is nasty


So my body today is cramping a bit more then usual.  I am not sure what I am feeling.  I am so nervous that my body will reject the embryo.  This is so different from my natural pregnancies, so I don't really know what to expect.  I can totally relate to what other IVFers say about overlooking for symptoms and misreading progesterone overload!  Sore boobs, Cramps, eating more and wanting to snooze. 

The sleeping, omg, I cannot believe how I can fall asleep at a drop of a hat right now!  I am so so tired all the time...pregnancy or progesterone?! 

As to Progesterone...dat some nasty s**t....ok, I was bitchy before but now I seem to have mastered PROGESTERAGE!!!!  Poor DH suffers in silence on a daily basis and my FB should be deleted!

How I feel today: Nervous, tired



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: