Pageviews last month

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Making a baby

Thought I should break it up a bit.

So we have a lovely breakfast at a gorgeous cafe and wait for our appointment time...taxi was so stinky!!  I had to keep my window open...pooooo cigarette...stale cigarette....mmm everyone wants to smell that on the ride from the airport.

We went up to the level where transfers were done.  I was still wondering if we would get the to tell us so thing that would devastate us both...guess I was cautiously optimistic :)


Name was called, paperwork refilled in and we were shown to a room where we both gowned up...oh and put wee paper booties over our shoes.

I think the hardest part is all the waiting!  Finally we were shown into another room with a recliner,chair  and a hospitals table with a box of tissues on it....so here's me joking that they just flip back the chair, insert and wipe...at least it distracted dear IM as she is a worry wart/stress head (said in the most affectionate way!!). Waiting, waiting...I pulled out the recliner and dozed until the embryologist came in to chat about the embryo.  Grade 2!  Looks great :)






Finally dear Devora (Dr Liberman) came to collect us and we all strolled down to the theatre thingy.  Up I hope on the "very comfy" table with stirrups and while Dr is fiddling with her tools and getting my bottom half ready, IM and I are oohing and ahhhing over the LCD screen with the embryo floating around in space on it...I instructed IM to get out my phone and take pics as I know she will treasure them later and also I was so fascinated!

Small pinch, and the feeling all woman just adore, cold steel sliding into your nether regions!  I watched the ultrasound screen to my left while trying to ignore the want being pressed upon my overfill and bursting bladder...

Amazing stuff watching g that little embryo shoot up into its wee resting place, so so amazing!

So here we are at the 2WW!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: