Pageviews last month

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Its offcial! Im Pregnant!

Wow...

So I started POAS (peeing on a Stick for those not in the know) mid last week..results were very very faint, so I really couldn't be sure.  My weekend was very busy so I really didn't think about it too much.





Came to Monday and OMG PUBLIC HOLIDAY and no blood centres open...wtf..don't they know they have a crazy, hormone driven crazy wanting to know for sure if they are preggers??!!

So I didn't do my fist wee of the day (yeah ok, TMI..but deal) and hurriedly dressed kids, myself, sorted the woofers and rushed down to the supermarket and bought a digital stick.  Herded the kids to the parents room and while boys played phones, Ayla and I headed into the toilet.  Sadly she HAD to go first..even though by now I was jumping from side to side needing to pee!!

One thing about these super cool digital tests is you have to wait...and  wait...and unlike the other one where the lines appear as you watch.

and .... ta da....PREGNANT! (pics to be uploaded) then another min later..ta da..1-2 (weeks)  I was amused how totally cool the test was as well as the result :)

Rang IM and told her, she was understandably excited too ;)


Fast forward to today, had my bloods done and got results early this afternoon..PREGNANT...whooo hooo!!  Looks like I have a bun in the oven!

Dr Devora Lieberman called to say congratulations and I told her I wasn't worried and she laughed and said, yes you were very confidant wernt you :)

Dating scan at 7 weeks (19th October) and I hope to have a pic of wee "Sid"  (My fav character in Ice age and as it was a Frozen embryo..weeeellll...yes crazy logic, but it works for me! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: