Pageviews last month

Monday, April 27, 2015

Where are we now? In the last 6 months:

This was our first try.  December 2014, My boys came down and stayed in Melbourne while at my most fertile. (Using Ovulation Predictor sticks) and (Period Tracker)

Sadly it wasn't to be...so we waited for the next month and tried to even the score.


This is my 'kit'.  We have: ClearBlue Advanced Stick, Clearblue Advanced Monitor (Straight from the UK via Amazon), Bulk Ovulation Strips and Bulk Pregnancy Tests. 
 (See my little bag for recipes to keep track of money spent for the Parenting Order.)

I had enough to get me pregnant..with Octuplets!!


Every month we were bang on...all machines and tests looked great.
(Left : ClearBlue Stick Fertility Monitor.  Right: ClearBlue Advanced Fertility Monitor)
http://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-ovulation-test-range/clearblue-advanced-fertility-monitor 
Computer stick said NO.




Boo.



Put ya legs up in the air! I soon got a 'method' of turkey basting right.  I became a dab hand at it.

But. No Baby.  Seriously.  Ugh.

Things just got serious.

Eggs Ahoy.  Lets get some of them suckers.
Apparently C's sperm and my eggs have 1% comparability rate.  

1. Freaking. %.

So lets up the odds and bring the pain.
Its on like Donkey Kong.



This is the face of determination.  
'My Boys' will be the most AWESOME Daddies ever!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: