Pageviews last month

Monday, April 27, 2015

Charlotte Rose 04/10/2013

Here is the end of the other Surrogacy!
Things got a bit crazy and I forgot to keep blogging.





After Acupuncture and doing lots of upside down and bum up sitting...little baby girl was still breech!
We had a false alarm where I ended up in the Labour ward on a machine to track contractions, they died down after a while and I was allowed to go home.  We had J and P on the phone this whole time, telling them just to wait and not jump in the car yet.

A c-section date was set.

Due to many crossed wires within the hospital, (this is WHY communication is essential!) the Maternity nurses and hospital somehow got it into their heads that we (IM and I) were fighting and angry at each other!!  Poor IM was literally stopped at the doors of the hospital by the managing directer and told that Social Services may need to be called!! Luckily she is a tough cookie and barged through and up to my room...We were both WTH is going on?!  It was a bit stressful.

Soon the dust settled and my lovely orderlies came in with my gown and cap and explained what was going to happen.

(He had actually come in on his day off to be there!  He was at the very first surrogacy the hospital had many years ago.)

I was taken in and given a Epidural with my sweet husband by my side holding my hand.

Baby Charlie was born.  6lb.  A head of gorgeous dark hair.

I had a Migraine.

Pain meds were great.

That evening I walked/wheelchair with the aid of a nurse from my single room to see her in the nursery. (she needed to stay warm)  

Then I went to see IM in her room.  
Best feeling ever <3









First photo I received from IM when I got home.

I was at a dog show the next weekend! 

Charlie growing up!




Ayla meets "Baby Charlie" <3

Helping out as baby Shusher

Charlotte Turns 1!!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: