Pageviews last month

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crap blogger award..slack so slack

Wow, I am so slack.  Actually I hate writing on my laptop so wait until I am on my home computer which isn't very often these days!

We had our appointment at the Angliss..with what seemed like everyman and his dog..ok I lie, but there were a few people there.  Head OB, Head Midwife, Social Worker, My assigned Midwife and someone and someone else...I got a bit busy entertaining Miss Ayla while everything was 'disscusssed'. 

To what purpose I am unsure of still...but there you go.


Then had our booking appointment straight after with my Midwife.  John hung out with Ayla in the lounge playing with the toys.  Then down to book 20 week Ultrasound through the hospital and more bloods.

Glad I'm not scared of needles..the amount Ive had I could be a watering can!

BABY HAS A NICKNAME!!!!!

So Miss Baby is now called "SKIPPY"

Yup, true!  Why:  John is Filipino American while Pam is a White Aussie...so in the USA there is a brand of peanut butter called "Skippy" and as (John explains) baby will be born with a lovely caramel complexion she has earned the nickname after a peanut butter~ could have been worse, ie KRAFT! LOL

Bub is kicking a bit more now, feeling very low still. Still keeping me up at night :/













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: