Pageviews last month

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whinge Warning!!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself.  My Asthma is out of control and it seems I have a bit of an infection on the lungs which doesn't help either.  I had been to my GP on Sunday to get something more for my Asthma, as Ventolin was not cutting it and I was still taking almost every hour.  He gave me Intel and Antibiotics.  Last night however I just felt worse and worse, as well as lacking air, I felt pretty crap too (headache, nausea, dizziness and chills) and ended up in tears on the couch after I had put kids to bed.  My gorgeous eldest son came down and gave me a cuddle.  DH came home from work and sent me to Dr again (they are open until 10pm.

Well, soooo not impressed...as it was 9.30pm I could tell all he cared about was closing time...he checked nothing just read his screen and prescribed me some more Asthma stuff and sent me out.   I hate going to Drs at the best of times and need to feel pretty crap to go...obviously I wasn't half dead and just fine really.  Came home went to bed.  Still feel pretty blah this morning.

***WHINGE WARNING***

My pelvis isn't so hot either, so between not being able to breath and my hips clicking and pain shooting I feel pretty useless.  It just frustrates me no end as I am struggling to get day to day thing done, let alone things I enjoy (ie dog showing)  My weight is also spiralling out of control which gives me the sh*ts too.  Ive actually never had a pregnancy as bad as this, so that sucks.  

I haven't said much to my IM, what for?  After all its not forever :)

So I am using this blog as a bit of an outlet, apologies if anyone actually reads it.  

BUT other then that, baby is growing well, looking great, is healthy and staying put and that's why I am here :)  I love looking at her wee profile in her latest scan.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: