Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 29, 2012

What NOW

So, my Thyroid is being a pain in the arse. Typical. Now. Right
now. I have had a couple of blood tests and it's an overactive one..my T3 is higher..normally its the T4 in most people..Typical.

So need to book an ultrasound next week on it. I have après ripen for thyroid meds, but need to google the first. It could just be a virus in my system making it play up...or it could be because of ,y age and the stress I've been under causing my Thyriod to go "whoa!".

So otherwise pretty much everything is set ready to roll. It's seems the IVF nurse pretty much thinks we will fly through the hearing committee as she has already sent P documents outlining what when where and cost..lol! Typical. The clinics are the people which roll in all the money that desperate childless couples throw at them. It's ridiculous. Why should you have to be rich to have a child..or even sell everything you own to have a child...crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: