Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

25 weeks today!! WHOO HOO

soooo, thats 15 weeks to go!  OMG where has the time gone!!  

Feeling pretty good :)  Ive gotta quit whinging!!    

I cant get over how small my belly is still, so cute!  (well its small for me, lol!)  Baby Skippy is still a bit of a night owl, especially loves 2am, lol!!  Lucky I have an awesome library with some great books..and theres always FB..ha!

Pelvis is still pretty happy with the steroids as is the asthma.  All well controlled :)  Fairly pain free which is great!  

Ive decided to just take a big deep breath and think 'whatever happens, happens'  no point in worrying over birth etc, it just stresses me out too much.  Have a midwife appointment on Friday, will just smile and nod ;)

I hate winter.  

I do however enjoy these glorious sunny days we have been having..yup, its cold in the morning, but later, beautiful!  I get far more done on these days, get a bit of pep in my step! lol!  

Haven't been showing lately, cant be bothered really.  I have pups too which i am enjoying :) I have a few enteries ready to go..but thats if I get them in the mail or not!!

I have some photos on my iphone and will upload them when I download them on my big PC...a nice belly shot at 24 weeks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment or Ask Questions: